Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Would all the people with the title SIR please shut up.

Keep those emails coming folks! The suggestions as to where JasonKenney.org should point are flooding in. I am pleased to tell you that many are totally obscene! One “avid reader” suggested a link that took me to a place that I did not know existed. A dark place, a scary place, a place with the word goat in it. There will be no link. I don’t want to be up on charges this early in the game.

My problem now is I’m basically a luddite when it comes to computers. I’m a long time user, long time looser. I’m a man who lost my Microsoft word icon on my desktop and can’t figure out how to get it back. Upshot is I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. However with the help of the Almighty I will learn how to post pictures, links, and all those things that make everyone else’s blog so sexy.

Speaking of sexy… That Sir Bob Geldof is a looker!

Okay I know I’m a cynical prick about these things but when Bob Geldof tells Canada’s Prime Minister to stay at home and skip the G8 summit are we not supposed to laugh our asses off? Did a memo go out that said aging rock stars are setting the agenda at the G8 now? Would the world be a better place if the Bob Geldofs were running it? I think so. Rock stars know a lot more than just where to score the coke you know.

Don’t get me wrong it’s not that I don’t think people like Sir Bob have a place on the world stage. If I was to hold an international symposium on getting off Junk or the perils of autoerotic asphyxiation I would expect a healthy number of rock stars with royal titles to take part in it.

Something tells me that Sir Bob is a little bitter about Bono getting too much attention.

Okay now I’m going to take some blogger tutorials. I swear this is gonna be a sexy blog any minute now.