Thursday, November 17, 2005

Run Jean Run!

Well I slapped up this picture of Chretien on my show website at www.cbc.ca/mercerreport and you have delivered. You answered the call folks, you went to work and you photoshopped like hell. And when I said "you went to work" I mean that literally. You did it at work! Thats the kind of commitment I want to see more of. Pranks are that much sweeter when done on company time.
Stay tuned for more photoshop fun.
The Original.



Tractor Baby by Anthony Forest


Tightrope by Ed Robertson


Choices by Mark Fahey


Speeder Bike


Shopping Cart of Cash by Jesse Mussio


Ride 'em Chretien by Owen Minns


The Gangs all Here by Ed Robertson




Later Buddy!

Monty Chretien by Bryor Snefjella


Haida Hideaway by Katie Burns

Nice Coconuts! by Doug D.



Coming Soon by Michael Ivey



Harpers bestest buddy


Apollo by Andy McMullen



Ten by Eric Loring